Week 1: Not my first Blog!

I wrote my first blog a few years ago, in 2016 when I reflected on my teaching experiences in relation to parental interactions. While working in a private school, I found that parents put so much pressure on young minds while ignoring the importance of play, and interpersonal connections while making children just inclined towards STEM fields. I published my blog in a competition and secured a second position. Through the Web-Based Learning 2/0 course, I hope to regain my confidence to write more. 


Sourced from: https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/parental-pressure-how-expectations-shape-childrens-lives-om-annamraju/

      

Comments

  1. That is really neat! Do you still have that blog up? Can you link it here? I'd love to see the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lotta,

      Thanks for your appreciation. I wrote that blog in 2017. I will look for the page where I posted that blog.

      Best,
      The GradLab.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 weekly Reflection

Week 3: Shared Awareness in a Developing Context