Week 12: Reflection



This week marks the end of the semester, and I find myself with a bittersweet feeling. On one hand, I am happy to be taking a step forward in my academic journey. On the other hand, I feel a sense of sadness as I realize I will miss everything about this semester.

 

Each course has been impactful, contributing significantly to my growth and learning. The challenges, the late-night study sessions, the engaging discussions, and the fellowship with classmates have all been invaluable experiences. As I look back, I appreciate the knowledge I've gained and the personal connections I've made. I also appreciate all the instructors for being accessible and helpful during the semester.

 

As I move forward, I will carry these memories and lessons with me, grateful for the opportunities and experiences this semester has provided. While this chapter is closing, I am excited for the new ones that lie ahead, and I look forward to the continued journey of learning and growth.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 weekly Reflection

Week 1: Not my first Blog!

Week 3: Shared Awareness in a Developing Context