Week 6 weekly Reflection


At this semester stage, I'm feeling exhausted and battling self-doubt. The upcoming prelims in the Spring require early preparation, which adds to my concerns. Balancing this with my regular coursework seems overwhelming, and I'm unsure how to handle it. Thoughts like "Will I manage?" persistently trouble me.

I wish to have a break to prepare for my prelims with a free mind! I wish I had 30 hours a day! I wish I could manage stress, get long breaks to relax, and focus on upcoming exams!


Comments

  1. I'm not sure what prelims are, but it sounds like you have a lot going on. Give yourself a little break and then keep going! We are now more than half way through the semester, you can do this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Prelims are the Preliminary Exams I must pass before I become a "Doctoral Candidate" and do my Dissertation.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Week 1: Not my first Blog!

Week 3: Shared Awareness in a Developing Context