Week 7: Reflection and Faculty Support


Last week was quite stressful for me. As I shared in my blog, I must start preparing for my expected Prelims in January. Amidst this stress, a faculty member asked if I was okay. After our conversation, I felt immensely relieved and confident that I could ace the exam.

This experience underscores the crucial role of faculty support in student success. I strongly advocate for this support, having personally contributed to students' academic and moral development in the past. Without such mentors, students often find themselves vulnerable, lacking the guidance and encouragement to navigate their academic journeys effectively.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 6 weekly Reflection

Week 1: Not my first Blog!

Week 3: Shared Awareness in a Developing Context